Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blair and John the Glazer







My friend John from here in Hemet came by today and we had a nice time together! John has been here several times before, we are old hands at what we each really like. I love to suck him real slow, just like he likes it and he LOVES when I get all excited and slutty and rub his leg with my crotch and beg him to shoot into my mouth. And John is one who really likes the illusion of female and doesn't want my clit exposed--that's ok with me cause he loves to help me cum in my panty hose with my Hytachi Magic Wand vibrator, make me leave it there and sit till it runs through onto my skirt--today we played secretary and boss--so much fun--see the pics for this post!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sexy Blair,

Thanks so much for sharing your blog with me. I am soooo envious of the lucky men who get to play with you in person on a regular basis. I am going to hold you to your promise to hook up when I finally get back to the west coast!

Good luck with the blog. I have no doubt whatsoever that this blog will very quickly become super popular!!

XXOO
Ryan from NY

ps

I LOVE the shot of your cum-stained skirt!!

VeryNaughtySally said...

Wow! More posts like this and you're blog is gonna get huge! Great job! We love your stories, Blair! Keep it up!

Your fan,
Sally