Friday, October 10, 2008

Sonoma--Mike--Lives near me

















Mike and I have IMed back and forth for a year but never met--today another man called me right when I got home, wanted to come over at 4pm--he would call me at 4pm WOF! We've all heard that--I was getting ready when Mike IMed from his phone--he's in Hemet and wants to come by to meet me--hum--what does a gurl do--I tell him of my predicament, he's very understanding but also ready! So I tell him to let me get ready and I will let him know--he's at DMV--so I get ready and no call from the WOF guy so Kike get's his slot--and the pictures tell the story--and the other guys still hasn't called--trust your gut on these things and they usually work out--it sure did today! He came in my mouth TWICE in 20 minutes! Loved it, I did!

No comments: