Wednesday, December 3, 2008

This is such a fun party







This sat night is the monthly get together at Sally's in Oceanside--see details coming up--I first went to a Sally party one year ago this Sat night--this is a very special anniversary for me so please come and celebrate!!  It's the Christmas Season, the season of giving and receiving--I will give you the best head and receive my reward willing!!  I will "fill" my own stockings--will you please fill my mouth??  Go here to get directions to party   SoMuchInformation@gmail.com

EVENT PICTURE
 
XXX-MAS PARTY • DECEMBER 6TH • OCEANSIDE
Country: 
United States
City: 
Oceanside
Place: 
Sally's House
Date: 
6 December, 2008 (In 10 Days)
Posted by: 
DESCRIPTION

Men come sit on Mrs. Claus' lap!

Ladies, come sit on Santa's lap!

Everyone, come get your stockings stuffed and come down a few chimneys!

The monthly party in Oceanside, on the first Saturday of each month, is going to be a very sexy XXX-Mas Party. I want all the girls to wear something sexy and red.

it should be a night to remember! See you all Dec 6th!

To get directions and more details, write to SoMuchInformation@gmail.com


No comments: