Monday, March 2, 2009

Sat. Nights in San Bernardino






UnitedSexAddicts.com sponsors a party in San Bernardino, Ca. the fourth Sat. of each month--here is a report of this month's going on!!!  Please come join us sometime--email me at blairinhemet@gmail.com for all the info on this and other parties that we sponsor!


03-01-09 11:49

Click headline to read the report and comments from partygoers.

Blair's party Blurb from Blair @ BlairLovesDick.com
 
What a party!!!  Lot's of people took advantage to come for free because they are premium members at UnitedSexAddicts.com  And several people joined the web site at the party!!  That's thinking it through and seeing the parties and website a total entity!!
 
Lot's of familiar faces, lots of new people--thank you all for making it so memorable--Jim, who "has found his new home" to quoate him-load found a new home right down my throat!!  I like this guy!!!
 
But enough about me!!  What about April Showers and Chai!!  Tranny fucking a GG!!  Now that was hot--and Chai, the memorie is amazing!!  No one would have ever thought it was 4 years since you were with a GG!!  What a trooper!!
 
And Niki made a new friend--nice man, "Speedy" on the site, with a knock me down and fuck me build!!
 
Gurls from all over, a new gurl from the Desert area, Erica,--great tits, sweetie--I loved helping you get off!!  What a night we all had!!  If you missed out, if other things and interests seemed better but didn't quite work out last night, there's always next month!!
 
Next month--same time, same channel--mark your calendar NOW for 3-28-09!!

And here's what others are saying about last night!


- had a the best time ever, and thanks for taking such good care of me, please if something cums up call me  love JIM

- I had a wonderful time last night. Thank you! That was a lot of fun, April... I really didn't expect that to happen... *giggle* 

- Oh my Goodness!! Well, well last night was my first on many levels. First San Bernadino party (definately won't be my last!) and first TGurl connection. I will definately say my fantasy has been met. A beautiful Asian TGurl with a great personality, and some good hard cock!! YUM!! I'm telling you if you want fun the parties are where it's at, no other sites top them. Thanks again Sally, Blair, Niki, and all who shared, it was a blast!! See you all in Oceanside Saturday!! 


- Now as for San Bernadino....whew Yes Perry you said it!! INCREDIBLE on so many levels!!! Hot people hot sex Hot times watching other people!!! April and Chai OH MY GOD soooooo hot!GREAT party as usual!!! 


-WoW, That party last night was incredible an amazing cross section of sexual preferences and activities. I was in heaven. I can't wait for the next one. 

- i had a blast tonight...my favorite san bernardino party yet...i really loved it! thank you to everyone  

- I just came back from the San Bernadino party. I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how much I enjoyed myself. Met so many hot guys and I'd BEGGING for MORE.

- Thank you,
Last night was my first party and I had a blast. Can I request to be notified for further functions? Everyone was really cool and not judgemental, which is so awesome I can't even tell you.

No comments: