Friday, April 3, 2009

ALMOST BUSTED!!






There is a notorious blowjob park in Hemet called Gibbel Park--it goes on in the cars and in the bathrooms and I heard about it years ago--because I am a gurl with a brain and I am in no way wanting a police record, I have NEVER gone over to Gibbel Park--until today!!  I was out shopping, see the pictures--looked nice, felt good--I was suppose to meet a guy at his office at 11am but he never showed and I couldn't get his cell phone so I headed home--Gibbel Park is near my house so I decided to swing in--there was a cop car in there so I just pulled through and went out again and he followed me--forgot to ask him why me!!  He followed me for blocks, I turned and finally decided to go home and he followed me into my trailer park and lit me up--I parked in my space and he interrigated me like I was the HOOKER of the year!!  It was frightening and exciting all at the same time--searched my car top to bottom, asked me leading questions over and over--was polite as could be--and so was his 20 something year old partner--it took place right in front of my house so I am sure I am the talk of the trailer park!!  Like I'm not already!!  The Drag Queen in space #83!!  So what a day--makes buying tires in drag such a tame story!!!!

1 comment:

Ronnie Larsen said...

LOL fucking hilarious!!!!!!!