Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday at Sally's








Fantastic group today!!  About thirty people, lot's of action, lots of sex--Ladybug and Hummingbird--huge hits again at this party--and there were new people and then all of us old timers and we just fit!!!!

And on my way home, I made a new friend--I was driving up the 15 and a guy in a white pick-up kept giving me the eye--so I lowered my blouse and showed him my tits--he liked--then I pulled the bra aside and played with my nipples--he loved!!  I rubbed my crotch and when we exited he followed me--got along side of me and asked me to meet him--I did and we sat in my car--he is very nice and very young and very into older tgurls--and a total nylons freak!!  I really liked the way he played with my legs and feet--so we plan to meet at my house soon!!  A great day!!

No comments: