Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Things change--there must be a good reason!!






Due to circumstances beyond my control I must cancel any further parties at my house beginning with the one next week--We have had much fun over the last year at Tuesday at Blair's but all things change--it has come to my attention that our party focus really needs to change to more public venues and out of private homes--I am very sorry for this news to you all--especially those of who only came here--I am not leaving this life style--I am just discontinuing parties at my house--not dates, just get togethers that are larger than 3 or 4 people--see you all at the otherUnitedSexAddicts.com parties--my focus will really turn to Club Sex Addicts, the fourth Monday of each Month in San Diego--and of course all the other sponsored parties that Sally comes up with--see you there!! And thank you all for your support over the last year--I really appreciate all of you so much!!!

If you want further info please email me at blairinhemet@gmail.com

___________________________________________

Please Support Our Sponsor: PeakMedicalCenter.com

No comments: