Thursday, June 17, 2010

GREAT DATE!! TZ FROM LA!!!





























we had a date set for tuesday, we got all messed up on messages back and forth--bad phone numbers, a missed email--and this great guy drove all the way out on tuesday to find me not home!! So we mended fences last night and HE CAME BACK TODAY!! And we CLICKED!! Awesome date--long date--11am till 230pm--that's a long date for me--I rarely stay at parties that long--he loves to take pictures--here are the ones he took with my camera--will add the ones from his later when I get them--I had sooo much fun--fun I usually don't have, if you know what I mean!! Well, we tried anyway!! Thanks so much for sticking in there, sweetie--best date in months!!! And I love all my dates but this one was just special!!

No comments: