Saturday, July 24, 2010

Some Info To Consider






I hope I don't sound too preachy--too arrogant--I own my own stuff around this incident--I didn't ASK if this man was terrified of disease and wanted to wear a condom while I sucked him--that's my part--HIS PART--he's seen my blog, he's been sent lot's of pictures of me sucking cock--did he see a condom on any of them?? Did he tell me about his terror before we made the date, before he came to my house?? No on both accounts--PLEASE PEOPLE--save the gas, save the time--be honest and upfront with each other--make it clear what you want and what you do before you are seconds from doing it!! "Oh, by the way--would you mind if I wore a condom?" YES I WOULD--can't stand the taste, can't stand the feel, can't stand the lack of skin on skin!! So let this be a notice to all--and look at those pics--I was HOT today!! I was ready today!! It's been a while and I needed some fun!! Oh, well!! So goes life!! Many changes coming up for me!! More about that later--and my mother would be so proud--never once did I refer to the man in question as a douche bag!!

No comments: