Sunday, October 17, 2010

I don't GET IT!!!







Gorgeous cool day here in Sin City--get this email from this new guy--saw my blog--wants to come by at 1-115 pm today!! Sends me a pic and want that big cock in my mouth--back and forth, get his phone(a must) and we set the date--have less than an hour to get ready--he calls about 120--so sorry running a little late--10 minutes away--I give him specific directions--see ya soon--NOTHING--I call, goes to voice mail--call again, same thing--third time I left him a message and deleted him from my life--Please, people--I understand chickening out, I understand changing your mind, I understand getting a better offer--what I don't understand is such selfishness, such rudeness!! Just call--don't be a no show, no call--NOT JUST FOR ME!! I mean in all aspects of you life!! And look at these pics--how can you stand yourself when you lose out being with this gurl!!

No comments: