Sunday, November 7, 2010

On the way to a Ocean Beach Party!!











not often but sometimes the fun I have getting to the party out weighs the party fun--last night was such an experience--I stopped at the new Super Walmart near Murrietta on my way--walked around, tried on shoes for 20 minutes--one lady hung around and watched me and made comments to me--"Oh, sweetie--those look nice on you"," Those heels make your legs POP!!", and me--I had left the camera in the car or I would have asked her to take some pics of me--I invited her to the party but she had to get home to her husband--wanted to go home with her and help with the husband!!--never did she ask me why I was dressed, why I was trying on shoes--just two people connecting--by the way--the top, shorts, panty hose and shoes are new from earlier that day--and the photos don't do the shorts justice--so cute--I'm wearing the same outfit to the Tuesday Party on the 9th!!

No comments: