Sunday, February 20, 2011

STOOD UP AGAIN!!






And I am not a novice at this "dating" deal!! I mean we emailed back and forth, he wanted to come over yesterday but had to go to work so we made it for today--11am--got his number, gave him mine and my address--did all the right things--emailed him this morning and no response--was ready early so called him at 10:15am and got his voice mail (never a good sign)---L/M to call me-- that I was ready and he could come early if he liked--10:45am I got an email that he woke up with a sore throat and had to go to stat care!! I'll give you something to go to stat care for!! Just come by now since I am so pissed you didn't call me, email me earlier before I spent an hour getting ready for you!! I mean really people!! Look at the pictures--that look doesn't happen on it's own! So hear me and hear me good--UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE-- am not dating at my house or your house--for at least the next while--I never say never--if you want to meet me come to the parties that are promoted by UnitedSexAddicts.com I will always be at the one here in Hemet the second Tuesday of each month--the others will be hit in miss!! But mostly hit I think!! Tired of the tediousness of making plans, getting ready and being stood up--Too many impolite people out there!! And this is from a gurl who has met a lot of VERY nice people--just can't do this right now!!!!

No comments: