Wednesday, July 2, 2008

update to happening at curvedones house!

I wrote that his wife came home while we were involved and he got me out of the house right past her as she walked in in a very slick way--he handed me an item he sells and said as she walked in "Show this to your boss--sorry it's not packaged." I walk right past his wife as she is walking into the house. After I leave she says to him "You know that LADY is a man, don't you?" I was so thrilled! Called me a LADY! I mean of course she read me but she wasn't rude about it! I wonder if she liked my outfit, if she liked my new shoes!

1 comment:

curvedone22 said...

I don't know about the shoe's But I liked what you wore and Dam I'm still wanting to finish what you started. PSSSSSSSST any one wish to hear a secret ? Blair not only Loves dick But is really really good at it and swallows every drop. know wonder she retains her youthfull cummmplection. Wetttt Kissses Curvedone