Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Job Interview













































I wore my new suit, my nicest shoes, I was well groomed and smelled good, too! I was ready for my interview for a job as secretary for a man named Richard. He wanted someone to meet and greet his clients, someone who would follow orders and ask very few questions! He asked me to model my new outfit, asked to see what under garments I was wearing. I was slightly taken back but I needed the job and love to show off so I complied. I was affraid that this was going to be a boring secretary job but I was wrong. Richard also told me that some of his clients needed some extra encouragement from time to time--he wanted a gurl like me because he knew we gave the best blow jobs! Would I please show him my techniques? I did, he liked me so much be came in my mouth, deep down in my throat and I got the job! Come by and see me sometime!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again Blair looks beautiful!

Since she got what she wanted, I'm relieved all of Blair's efforts weren't wasted!