Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just hangin' around






So did I tell you that untill Sally insisted I get one, I never wanted or needed a web cam? Well, it's my new addiction and I love it! I am such a show off, love to have see people see me on cam, see me play with myself and I love to cum in my panty hose or girdle with the vibrator! I did it today with a host of spectators--from local to as far away as Malta. Such fun--this was on yahoo IM today I really like to play on the video chat room at UnitedSexAddicts.com So please give me some ideas for up-coming shows--what do you want to see? Any one out there want to come and play with me? On cam, of course--TE is coming here next wed. and we hope to cam on the chat room about 730pm--And for your amusement, some older pics of Blair. These pics are from Halloween of 2006--Blair's start into public display that has lead her to the gurl she is today!

No comments: