Sunday, June 15, 2008

A most unusual date--well, for me, anyway!

So today I went over to Brea to meet Jerry's new girl friend, Jessica--and Jessica's friend, Liz(I think that's the right name! I stared at her face and tits most of the time! Facinating girl!). I was so taken by these two girls--Jessica a pre-op TS and Liz, a post op. Both just know down gorgeous people! The time we spent was so fun--talking, getting to know each other--Jerry surrounded by these girls and this gurl! He was in heaven--and there was no SEX! I know, hard to believe of me but I can be just SOCIAL, too! I really can--and I made two new friends today! Great people and I hope they are serious about coming to the luncheon! Such nice ladies--and Jerry--well, he is one of the men I have met who I really appreciate. As a friend and a lover! Just a good man. So all is good with Blair and she hopes the girls liked meeting her 1/2 of what she liked meeting them!

No comments: