Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Suckcessful Launch for Tuesdays at Blair's





Add Video









You gotta love when a plan comes together!   WE had so much fun today--there were 16 of us at my house in Hemet--yes, that's right--HEMET--the Inland Empire--the sexual wasteland of SoCal--well, NO MORE!  Thanks so much to all of you--Sally,Toni, Tracey, Darcy, Steve, Robert, Ray, Emillio, Tim, Ron, Dan, Mike, Joe, Dick, and Bill--you all made the party sooo much fun!!  And please remember--from now on on Tuesdays, Blair will be ready for fun 11am on--earlier by appointment--gurls, you can come here and dress earlier--and we will play--I want you all to know that I don't promise a full on party every Tuesday but I will be here and you all are welcome!!  I am going to try this for a few months to see how it goes!!  Email me at blairinhemet@yahoo.com for address and phone!  Donations to expenses are always appreciated--any amount is acceptable and PLEASE don't stay away if you only have gas money to get here--Please come anyway!

No comments: