Monday, November 3, 2008

Tuesday's At Blair's!!!






A whole new VENTURE for Blair--I am so excited to set aside Tuesday's for gurl day--and I want to encourage all those who, want to join me to come by--see the details below  see you soon at my place--everyone welcome.

The kick off for Tuesday's at Blair's is all set for 11-04-08--there are some people who have already confirmed, some are really strong maybes and some are just trying to work it out!  This little party is the start of what I hope will be an ongoing get together at my house every Tuesday.  See the details below--day time fun is the best!!! 
 
Blair has an idea--actually, Sally had an idea, shared it with me and I am going to try it!  I am off work every Tuesday--I want to open my place up to all who want to come visit on any TUESDAY--I will be dressed and ready for fun anytime after 11am--gurls, you can come and dress here anytime after 9am--let's see how this works! 
So Sally and I want to kick off "Blair's on Tuesday" with a party on 11-4-08--yes, you will have to vote early or later cause you need to be at my place between 11am and 2pm--for directions, write me at blairinhemet@yahoo.com

No comments: