Monday, November 24, 2008

Treat a Lady like a Lady!!

Some times people want me to generalize about sex, about tgurls in particular--"What do gurls like you like to do?"   "What turns you on?"  "How do you want me to treat you?"  I try to never generalize about people--especially tgurls cause I have met so many varied examples--some only suck, some are total bottom gurls and only want to be fucked, some are tops and only want to fuck men, some only want to fuck other gurls or girls!!  You get my drift, right?  No pat answers!!  Well I got this letter from an online friend today via flickr--if you ever want to get me wet, tell me stuff like this while you are touching my legs in nylons, tell me this while you are touching, squeezing and licking my breasts, tell me this while I am sucking you off!!  I am yours!!

From:

jimintexas_78704

Subject:

Re: Hi from Austin

 

Hi Blair:
As I was sitting around just surfing about the web, I was inundated by the television in the next room with advertisements for Thanksgiving sales. It caused me to begin thinking about the things I was thankful for this holiday season.

Of course I’m thankful about the obvious thing such as health and family. However there is a multitude of other little things.

I’m thankful for the Internet and sites like Flickr which allow me to roam around the world without leaving the comfort of my home. I’m also thankful that I was able to overcome the silly dictates of my catholic school upbringing and bring myself to write to a girl like you.

Most of all, I’m thankful that you decided to share your photos with admirers like me. You opened my mind and forced me to admit that beauty and femininity are not limited by gender labels. There are a number of adjectives that I could use to describe you and your photos. Among them are attractive, pretty, lovely, and beautiful. The adjectives sexy, seductive, sensual are also applicable. However none of these words truly does justice to the woman I see in the photos.

Hugs,
Jim



1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to casually flirting with girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

If you'd rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and restaurants...

Then I encourage you to view this short video to find out a amazing little secret that has the potential to get you your own harem of beautiful women:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...